Saturday, July 13, 2013

What does life insurance do? Simply put: provide peace of mind

You and I have similar purposes in the world. It is your job to provide food and shelter for your loved ones. Out of your hard earned money, will come the cost of my upkeep. A small price to pay to keep me alive. You may think I am worthless or a joke to you, but someday, you and I will trade places. When you are no longer alive, I will step up and become the provider to your loved ones.

Through me, your hard work will carry on. If ever you think I am a monthly cost burden, think of the financial protection I will provide for your family when you are no longer here on earth. When your income stops, I will take over. When your income stops, your family will be financially protected through me. Your family will thank you over again for having me in place.

Life does not wait for convenience.  Be prepared and make me part of your family.

Respectfully,
Your life insurance policy

Trisha M. Pacenti RN,BSN
www.nurseinsagent.com
drugstore.com, inc.